While the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) have been successful in displacing the Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighter from its lair, it is now preparing for another encounter with the BIFF on its underground tactical operation.
If you are looking for other alternative to serve your country with full government scholarship support, then you should consider enrolling to the Philippine National Police Academy also known as the PNPA.
The PNPA Cadetship Program is a government Scholarship Program. Admitted Cadets must complete the Cadetship Program and serve the government either in the PNP, BFP or BJMP services for the prescribed period (two years of service for every year of scholarship). Cadets shall reimburse the government expenses for his/her scholarship should he/she fail to complete the Cadetship Program.
The PNP Academy is located in Silang, Cavite accessed through the Sta. Rosa – Tagaytay National Highway. The PNPA provides clear educational instruction for aspiring public servants interested to join the Philippine National Police.
Should you wish to find out what are the requirements for applying for consideration in the PNP Academy, then continue reading ahead.
Before going through filling-up PNPA the application form, make sure that you qualify to the basic requirements as follows:
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: (DO NOT APPLY if you are NOT QUALIFIED)
- Natural born Filipino citizen of good moral character;
- Male or female, single and with no parental obligation;
- No financial obligations;
- 17 to 21 years old at the time of admission;
- Preferably 5feet 4inches in height for male, and 5feet 2inches for female except for indigenous people;
- Weight must not be more than or not less than five (5) kilograms of the standard weight corresponding to height, age, and sex;
- At least high school graduate;
- Physically and Mentally fit for cadetship training
- Have no criminal, administrative, or civil case and other derogatory record(s);
- Must not be a former cadet of PNPA or other service academies;
- Must be able to pass the minimum required physical fitness exercises:
- Physical Exercises Qualification:
FOR MALE APPLICANT:
- Must be able to complete no less than 3 Pull-ups
- Must be able to complete no less than 15 Push-ups in no more than 2 minutes
- Must be able to complete no less than 30 Sit-ups in no more than 2 minutes
- Must be able to complete no less than 100 meter-dash in no more than 18 seconds
- Must be able to complete no less than 3 Kilometer run in no more than 27 minutes
FOR FEMALE APPLICANT:
- Must be able to complete a Full Arms Hanging for no less than 30 seconds
- Must be able to complete no less than 10 Push-ups in no more than 2 minutes
- Must be able to complete no less than 25 Sit-ups in no more than 2 minutes
- Must be able to complete no less than 100 meter-dash in no more than 20 seconds
- Must be able to complete no less than 3 Kilometer run in no more than 30 minutes
- Must be able to pass the PNPA Admission Examination. Examination covers the following subject matters: General Information and Current Events, Communication Skills, Logical Reasoning Ability, Math and Sciences, and Values and Aptitude for the Service.
WHERE TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS:
Applications are accepted over the Office of the Registrar or mail to the address below:
The Director, (Attn: Registrar), Philippine National Police Academy,
Camp General Mariano N Castañeda,
4129 Silang, Cavite.
WHEN SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS:
To avoid inconvenience, you should ensure that you have fully accomplished the application form and have handy with you a Self-Stamped Window Envelop.
SCHEDULE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
Applications are accepted whole year round but for the safety of not misplacing your application, submit your application no earlier than 30 days before the deadline of submission. Application deadline usually falls around between August and September of each year.
It is therefore advised that you should contact the PNPA Office of the Registrar to find out the date for the deadline for submission of applications at:
The Office of the Registrar,
Philippine National Police Academy
Camp General Mariano N Castaneda, Silang, Cavite 4129
Tele Fax # (049) 545-5939/ (0939) 9393769
Email Add: email@example.com
See also the Ground for Medical Disqualification for PNPA Applicants.
Are you qualified? Good luck then!
Tags: Ground for Medical Disqualification for PNPA Philippine National Police Academy, How to apply to the PNP, How to join the PNP, Join the Philippine Police National, Joining the PNP, National Police PNP Academy Application, Philippine Government Scholarship Program, Philippine National Police Examination, PNPA Application for Admission 2013, PNPA Application Form Download 2014 2014, Schedule of PNPA Examination, State Scholarship Grant, What are the Qualifications for applying in the PNPA Philippine National Police Academy, When to submit PNPA application, Where to submit application for the PNPA
Everything mentioned above are all important. So we advise you not to miss anything. Have a balanced and healthy meal. Practice right number or hours for sleeping and waking up. Train your body on certain good habits and it will turn you physically fit.
During the past days, we have been receiving a lot of queries regarding submission of application form for the PMA. Most are asking how to apply for Philippine Military Academy…….
The Philippine Military Academy is the only school that provides proper and systematic instructions, trains, and develops military cadets in order to develop the character, have broad and sound knowledge…….